14 November 2018, Clarion Hotel Copenhagen Airport
6th annual Nordic QAforum
The largest QA-conference in the Nordics.
5 national agencies
Get insights from the authorities from Sweden, Denmark, Iceland, Norway and Finland.
Case studies & discussions
Get best practices from your industry colleagues.
Speakers at Nordic Qaforum 2018:
– Obligations for different stakeholders
– Functionality of the national systems and the EU Hub
– Implementation – who is doing what?
TOPIC TO BE ANNOUNCED
Serialization – how we will inspect
– What to expect from the authorities regarding supervision of serialization
International Inspections Lessons Learned
– How to convert audit learnings into robust and sustainable knowledge
– How can we improve our way of working
Before joining AstraZeneca in 2015 Tor Gråberg worked 11 years as the Chief Pharmaceutical Inspector at MPA (Läkemedelsverket).AstraZeneca
GDP/GMP – Which are the most common deviations?Norwegian Medicines Agency
Current GMP and Regulatory updates
– how will the updates effect you
– a regulators advice to ensuring compliance